Wow Your New Customer And Adapt to the New Buying Behavior
People’s life changed suddenly and drastically all over the world following the COVID-19 pandemic. So has the consumer’s behavior whose spending habits shifted immediately. During this workshop, we will brainstorm on how to anticipate what kind of consumer is emerging, understand emerging consumer behaviors and identify the temporary reactions from the new normal. Through tips and tools we will share ways to adapt to the new customers’ needs to win back and grow your customer base.
• Individuals interested in understanding the Post COVID 19 Customer Experience foundations.
• Professionals focused on growing their business and seizing opportunities within the crisis by creating effective relationships with clients.
• Sales professionals eager to adapt their skills to the “new normal”.
• Executives and Managers willing to adapt their offering to the new customers’ needs.
• Understand how COVID-19 impacted your customer’s behavior.
• Acquire effective customer experience approaches to surf the “new normal” by analyzing consumer trends and behavioral changes.
• Draft strategies to clearly communicate all types of messages to customers in the area of unprecedented disruption.
• Brainstorm on ideas to win our customer back.
• Procure tools and best practices to gain credibility, create trust and ensure sustainability in time of crisis.
Entrepreneur & Customer Experience Expert
Talent Development Division Manager & Soft Skills Facilitator
A result-oriented and passionate Entrepreneur and Customer Experience Expert who supports Small and Medium Organizations to better cater to and retain Customers. John demonstrates advanced sales techniques; his proven record of building sustainable relationships, dealing with diversified cultures and driving results helped him transform sales into growth and empowered him into challenging the norms of conventional selling.
Currently, John is the co-founder and CEO of an online and offline gift and stationery business. Given his entrepreneurial and proven sales skills he was able, in a very short period, to drive the fast expansion of the business which has six different branches in the Lebanese territories. Over the past years, John has been developing the Vision of the business and was able to build a unique culture and concept across team members; he is committed to personally provide team members with continuous workshops and trainings in order to help them build their Customer-orientation, Sales, Communication and Customer-retention skills.
Prior to that, John served in several NGOs where he managed the implementation of multiple projects which exposed him to diverse cultures and personalities, substantially increased his problem-solving skills and contributed to his out-of-the-box approach.
John has recently earned his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Instituto de Impresa (IE), Madrid – Singapore Management University. He also holds a Master’s Degree in International Relations from the Saint Joseph University.
Below is a sample of workshops designed and delivered by John over the past years:
– Communicate like a Pro in 6 hours: Communication Skills for junior and senior audiences
– Supervisory Skills
– Selling Anything to Anyone
– Train the Trainer
– Building a Unique Customer Experience
John joined Tamayyaz in 2017 as a soft skills facilitator. His energy, drive, wide exposure and proven ability to drive revenue and build long term relationships give great value to his workshops. Now, he is managing the Talent Development division at Tamayyaz.